We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    We are using the CMS to handle multiple domains all contained in their own context. A short time ago, formIt stopped working in the domain which we own (this is the default context). I had to change the following line in fihooks.class.php from:
     $url = $this->modx->makeUrl($this->formit->config['redirectTo'],$contextKey,$redirectParams,'full');

to this:
     $url = $this->modx->makeUrl($this->formit->config['redirectTo'],$contextKey,$redirectParams,'abs');

Before the change, it was not inserting the suffix properly making the url to be something like: www.mysite.comthankyou.html . Changing the code produced the expected url properly.

The problem now is that none of the other domains contact forms are working. We enter information in the contact form, click submit and the contact page is displayed again as a new form (no previous values that were entered are visible.) We do know there is no problem with the mail server because it has been tested and the cms is running on our own dedicated server. The contact form is correct since its the same as our domain with the only difference being the redirectTo and emailTo paramaters. Unfortunately, I am not at all certain when this happened, my guess would be when we updated to the new formIt in the package manager.

These forms were working properly before and I am not at all certain when they stopped working... We are using modx rev version 2.0.8-pl traditional and formIt 1.6.0 rc1. Hopefully somebody has had similar problems and has a resolution they could post (or any ideas???) since this is happening on our production server and our clients are left with the contact pages not working.

thanks.