We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 24,544 Posts
    I don’t think you can require a multiple checkbox or radio option field -- I could be wrong.
      Did I help you? Buy me a beer
      Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
      MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
      My MODX Extras
      Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
      • 152 Posts
      @BobRay : In Revo 2.08 PL and 2.10 RC 4 it works
        - A small step for mankind, so why not take two...

Working with web production, graphic design/workflow, photo and education - but are trying to get a life in between!
        • 24,544 Posts
        Quote from: Henrik at May 15, 2011, 07:24 AM

@BobRay : In Revo 2.08 PL and 2.10 RC 4 it works

Good to know. Thanks. smiley
          Did I help you? Buy me a beer
          Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
          MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
          My MODX Extras
          Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
          • 18 Posts
          Quote from: Henrik at May 14, 2011, 06:45 PM

I hope its enough to get you going!

New version: I’ve edited it, so it can validate, and the labels will work with the radio and check inputs! (But your CSS will probably been messed up, sorry...)

Henrik,

I can’t express to you how grateful I am for your time and efforts with my problem. Your solution works BEAUTIFULLY!!! I mean, I really don’t know what else to say - I wish I could return the favor or at least buy you a beer! I often get frustrated in these forms because asking a question is like dropping a dime in a bucket, and I’ve almost given up on even asking....at least until now. So I am forever grateful to you and I hope karma treats you well.

@BobRay: And thank you for providing the answers to configuring your SMTP for localhost setups. You guys are great!!!
            • 152 Posts
            It’s good to know that it works in your end of the wire!

The forums are great - But sometimes the people who really know something about MODX (and it’s not me) busy with something else, such as to create a new version of MODx Revolution, a snippet, or making a book. (Well, some are even making a income...)
            - So keep on asking - we are all learning by questions and answers!
              - A small step for mankind, so why not take two...

Working with web production, graphic design/workflow, photo and education - but are trying to get a life in between!