We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 158 Posts
    Hi,

I have created a form and it had validation, one of thr fields is a select field, code below, everytime i select one and fill in the form and submit, it throws up the select as not validating and the option is not selected no more, so reselect it, but same again, any ideas?

<label>
      <select class="cform" name="reserve" value="[[+fi.reserve]]">
        <option value="">Select an option...</option>
        <option value="The Gold Offer" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Gold Offer`]]>The Gold Offer</option>
        <option value="The Silver Offer" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Silver Offer`]]>The Silver Offer</option>
        <option value="The Bronze Offer" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Bronze Offer`]]>The Bronze Offer</option>
        <option value="The Blienham" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Blienham`]]>The Bleinham (2-4 Berth)</option>
        <option value="The Gala" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Gala`]]>The Gala (2-6 Berth)</option>
        <option value="The Regent" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Regent`]]>The Regent (2-6 Berth)</option>
        <option value="The Braeburn" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Braeburn`]]>The Braeburn (2-6 Berth)</option>
        <option value="The Russet" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Russet`]]>The Russet (2-6 Berth)</option>
        <option value="The Cox" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Cox`]]>The Cox (2-4 Berth)</option>
        <option value="The Lambourn" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Lambourn`]]>The Lambourn (2-4 Berth)</option>
        <option value="The Sovereign" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Sovereign`]]>The Sovereign (2-4 Berth)</option>
        <option value="The Pearmain" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Pearmain`]]>The Pearmain (2-6 Berth)</option>
        <option value="The Bramley" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Bramley`]]>The Bramley (2-5 Berth)</option>
        <option value="The Discovery" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Discovery`]]>The Discovery (2-4 Berth)</option>
        <option value="The Pippin" [[!+fi.reserve:FormItIsSelected=`The Pippin`]]>The Pippin (2/3-4 Berth)</option>
      </select>
      <span class="error">[[+fi.error.reserve]] </span> </label>

• 158 Posts
      Anyone got any ideas?

Thank you!
        • 24,544 Posts
          Did I help you? Buy me a beer
          Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
          MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
          My MODX Extras
          Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
          • 158 Posts