We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 200 Posts
    ok I did a scroogle search for this, I hope I am not jumping the gun and this isn’t exactly a formit or modx problem...let me explain; while testing my revo site, recaptcha (using a different theme) looks good in all the browsers, except in ie6 it didn’t show at all and in ie7 it states where the form should be "input error:invalid referer".

I solved the problem with ie6 because it looked like there was a conflict with a jquery script I was using on the page by doing this:

<script type="text/javascript">
      $.noConflict();
     var RecaptchaOptions = {
        theme : 'clean'
     };
    </script>

but in ie7 I still get the error,
    I have found a few posts in google groups but not of them seem to resolve the problem, the only reason why I posted this here is that I was hoping that others playing around with the new formit has run into this problem and has found a solution or what may be causing this error on ie7 only. I suspected it may be that I am still testing on localhost, but then wouldn’t I get an error across all IE browser?

• 24,544 Posts
      Have you tried playing with the IE7 security settings?

Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 200 Posts
        yep bobray, that seems to have been the problem...bit tricky to test widgets that call out to other servers while on virtualbox. didn’t even occur to me, every thread regarding this mentioned keys and session storage, I had a feeling I did the right thing asking here. laugh