We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    I see in the user settings page how to switch among the installed wysiwyg editor plugins, but it is possible to have "None" as a selection (or preferably "None" with either Textile or Markdown). I don’t want to turn off Rich Text for every page on my site, as most of my content authors want to use either either FCK or TinyMCE. However, I don’t really like either of them and would like to be able to turn them off for my account. Searching these forums doesn’t really turn up much in the way of clues except to turn off Rich Text for an article which, as I said, is not the answer I’m looking for. Is this supported and I’m just missing it?

Thanks,
    Jason
      • 1,131 Posts
      Try here: http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,3217.0.html

This will do two things: 1) It will add the option to choose "None" for the RTE and 2) It will allow you to switch between RTE’s on the fly.
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."