We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 135 Posts
    Is it possible to change the author of a document or folder, if so how would I do it (other than editing the SQL table)
    • There’s no direct interface for this at this time, but it’d make for a great feature request on our bug/request/support tracker. smiley
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 3,250 Posts
        Actually Ryan there is, through a module I ported over a while back.... when I get home I’ll dig up my copy and post it (if I haven’t already)
          • 135 Posts
          Man you’re a star. I remember coming across a post that said it could be done (either here or over at Etomite) but couldn’t track it down again. Thanks!
            • 3,250 Posts
            Look for this snippet by Ralph over in the Etomite community: ChangeCreatedonDate
              • 83 Posts
              dernier_recours Reply #6, 18 years ago
              I used modx 0.9.1 and Changecreatedondate 1.0. I performed a search and replace to change "etomite" by "modx". The page I obtain is the error 404 page.
                at the edge of dawn,
                you ask yourself if your shadow did follow you down
                all night long