We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 8 Posts
    Great work on eForm guys, it rocks!

I have eForm 1.4.4 working properly on modx 0.9.5, but the Captcha image is not being displayed (just says verification code and red X in IE). I’ve searched about captcha images but only saw problems regarding the actual verification, not the image. I have GD library enabled.

Could this be a server related issue? I just recently upgraded to PHP 5 and I had it displaying properly before. Perhaps it is a configuration or permission issue?

Any ideas? Thanks for your time.
      • 8 Posts
      What is required for veriword to work properly?

Perhaps my recompile is missing something that I need?
        • 8 Posts
        AHHHHH! I didn’t have FreeType Support setup on my box!

I had my dedicated server provider recompile to PHP 5.2.1 and they didn’t enable FreeType support.

If you have this problem and you are running Apache, ssh into your box and type:

/scripts/easyapache

Then enter 6 and select all the options you need. Exit out and it will recompile.

DO NOT use Apache Update in WHM as you are likely to run into an issue. I tried it before and it all looked like it went fine, no errors, but it didn’t actually recompile and my server was serving up the php files direct.
          • 4 Posts
          Currently experiencing this exact issue but FreeType is enabled.