We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 654 Posts
    Hi,
    I think this is the right board for this question.
    I have been trying to implement Ditto and Jot calls and as long as Phx is not installed, things seem fine (as seen in these tutorials :
    http://codingpad.maryspad.com/2009/07/23/building-a-website-with-modx-for-newbies-part-11-adding-comments-with-jot/)

However, if the Phx plugin is enabled, things start to unwind. I can retrieve some of the functionality by putting the Ditto call into square brackets (e.g [[Ditto?]]) and making the page non-cacheable. Additionally, I need to do something similar with the Jot call in the chunk that calls that routine (e.g. [[Jot?]])

A problem remains, though, with submitting comments. I no longer have any message that a comment has been submitted, nor any indication that a new comment has been received.

I’m guessing this is a problem with the form parsing. Has anyone else run into this and know of a solution? Thanks!
    Matt
      • 654 Posts
      Okay, this has been solved by editting the NewsPublisher snippet to allow for a new document to be submitted as cacheable or non-cacheable.
      Matt