We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 33 Posts
    Hey all,

I need to make a membership form that has a number of fields - name, address, etc that will include a paypal payment. Just not too sure what the best way to go about this is.

I was thinking the user fills out the form, hits submit and is brought to a confirmation page with all their details listed and a proceed to paypal button underneath which will bring them to paypal to complete the payment then bring them back to a thank you page on the original website.

Is there a way that the submit button on the membership form can submit the form and bring them straight to the paypal payment page?

Or is there a better way to do this?

Any help on how I can proceed with this would be great as I’m not really too familiar with forms and paypal with modx.

The current way it’s working is using an "eForm" for people to sign up as a member but then they have to go back and click on the paypal button - it’s not very user friendly and needs to be a bit slicker!

Cheers,
    Cliff