We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 284 Posts
    Hi all

I´ve got a question.

In my website i have got one form (generated by snippet Eform) inside of a toggle button. By default this toggle button is collapsed.

The problem is if there exist some error by submitting the form you won´t see the message "there exist some erros in your web form" because automatically the page will refresh and the toggle button will collapse.

There exist some way to solve this problem? shocked

Please have a look on the below link:

http://oceanicoresidenceclub.com/prestige_residence_club.html

Many thanks in advance
    Nuno
      • 1,010 Posts
      The simple answer is no, nothing out of the box but there’s a few ways of solving this.

1. Add some javascript to $_lang[’ef_validation_message’’] (in the eform language file) which forces the form to be visible on page load.

2. Set the action of the form to a new page which has the same eForm call as on your current page in it’s main content area. Submissions with form errors would get the page with an error message. To those who successfully submit the form it doesn’t need to make any difference.

3. As an extension to 2 you could write yourself js code to make the form submit with an AJAX call. You’d also have to write a callback function to interpret the result.