We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 70 Posts
    Hi
    I still can’t get the snippet/form to send a copy to the logged in user...
    I am using this call:

<p>Hello, [[namesession]] please fill in your request below,</p>
    <p>Please note: All sections are required.</p>

[[eformUserInfo]]
    [!eForm? &formid=`appearanceMaster` &subject=`[+subject+]` &to=`[email protected],[email protected]` &ccsender=`[+webEmail+]` &bcc=`[+webEmail+]` &tpl=`appearanceMaster` &report=`appearanceMasterReport` &invalidClass=`invalidValue` &requiredClass=`requiredValue` &cssStyle=`ContactStyles` &gotoid=`46` &eFormOnBeforeMailSent=`eformUserData` !]

Any ideas?
    also the ’subject’ does not seem to go either. I am guessing I have missed something in the form code (do i need hidden fields to pull this info?):

<p class="error">[+validationmessage+]</p>
    <form method="post" action="[~[*id*]~]" id="appearanceMaster" name="appearanceMaster" class="mindform"><input name="appearanceMaster" type="hidden" value="appearanceMaster" />
    <input type="hidden" name="userName" value="[+webShortname+]" />

if the form is good... where does the info go so that the snippet can send to it?

thanks.
    P.s. I don’t think I like ’forms’ anymore tongue ...I never had any issues doing this sort of thing in Joomla but it’s so ’heavy’ and not as clean as Modx... so i want to persevere
    :’(
      • 70 Posts
      Hi
      Just in case anyone else ends up with a similar issue:

I solved this little problem by using the &to= in the end... it just came to me and works great.

[[eformUserInfo]]
      [!eForm? &formid=`testForm` &subject=`Your Form Results` &to=`[email protected],[+webEmail+]` &tpl=`testForm` &report=`testFormReport` &invalidClass=`invalidValue` &requiredClass=`requiredValue` &cssStyle=`ContactStyles` &gotoid=`46` &eFormOnBeforeMailSent=`eformUserData` !]

Thanks to bunk58 and Dev_CW and all the ppl that helped me fumble through this one... we got there in the end.  grin