We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 24 Posts
    When using the resource browser to view images that have been uploaded there is an icon under each image to load it into the image editor to allow it to be cropped etc. Unfortunately though it appears that the image editor looks for the image relative to itself so obvious it can’t find it.

What’s the fix for this?
      • 152 Posts
        - A small step for mankind, so why not take two...

Working with web production, graphic design/workflow, photo and education - but are trying to get a life in between!
        • 24 Posts
        Thanks, but thats not really the problem I have. FCKEditor works fine and finds the files correctly,its ImageEditor that is looking in the wrong place for the image.
          • 152 Posts
          Sorry for that!

But I have had a similar problem and after some trial-and-error work I found that a missing backslash in the "File Browser URL" was the answar for me (on that specific site...):
          /assets/

- A small step for mankind, so why not take two...

Working with web production, graphic design/workflow, photo and education - but are trying to get a life in between!
            • 24 Posts
            Brilliant, thanks for that Henrik. Yes, it was missing the leading forward slash which has now sorted the problem out. Thanks again.