We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 57 Posts
    Hey all-

OK. 9.6.3 install, and as others have reported many times, resource editor can’t see any files/folders in any of the directories- this from TV’s (one for images, one for files). Javascript error in FF reads "this.DOMDocument is null." Checked paths 1000’s of times in config- verified that the physical path is correct (from phpinfo), relative path is set to http://domain/assets/.

I’ve even enabled the .htaccess file in the manager/media/broswer/mcpuk/connectors/php directory.

Tried deleting/recreating the images and files folders, replacing the index.html files in each from clean local install, no help.

All accessible folders are permissioned at 755.

Also checked that the default admin login is set to use the main config for these settings.

Did note in the phpinfo that the suhosin is installed, though- not sure if this could be causing the problem.

Been doing a lot of development (this is a site that is being constructed for a big client) and would like to avoid having to do a complete re-install.

Any ideas would be helpful- I’ve searched/read many threads, no solutions have worked as of yet.

Thanks!
      • 57 Posts
      Fixed it myself. It was suhosin: I found the answer here on the modx forums after googling (not on the forum search) keywords "mcpuk suhosin".

Anyways, if others are having this problem, check your php info and see if the suhosin module is installed. If so, check the value of the following configuration value in the php info listing for suhosin:

suhosin.executor.include.max_traversal

if it is set to less than 6, mcpuk will have broken paths.

create a php.ini in manager/media/browser/mcpuk/connectors/php with the following:

[suhosin]
      suhosin.executor.include.max_traversal=7

I read in the post on this forum that the value needs to be 6: I set mine to 7 just to be on the safe side.