We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Hello,

I’m developing a site that some of the people in the company can logon to go to a blog entry page to input blogs. I upgraded to 0.9.6.2-rc2 as you can allow web users to use the Resource Browser to upload images.

The login works, which redirects the web user to the blog entry page. They can input all the copy and that works. However, when inserting an image, although you can now click the browse for image button, and you can browser for a file, I don’t see any of the existing images in the window and when browsing for a file from the hard drive, I’m unable to upload it. It just sits at 0% progress.

I get a this.DomDocument is null error and this area of fckxml.js is highlighted:

FCKXml.prototype.SelectSingleNode = function( xpath ) 
    {
    	if ( document.all )		// IE
    		return this.DOMDocument.selectSingleNode( xpath ) ;
    	else					// Gecko
    	{
    		var xPathResult = this.DOMDocument.evaluate( xpath, this.DOMDocument,
    				this.DOMDocument.createNSResolver(this.DOMDocument.documentElement), 9, null);

if ( xPathResult && xPathResult.singleNodeValue )
    			return xPathResult.singleNodeValue ;
    		else	
    			return null ;
    	}
    }

However, if I’m logged into the manager on another tab, the web user in the other tab can access the images and upload new images. I can’t quite figure out what’s going on but it must be a permission thing?
      • 1,131 Posts
      I’ll test this locally and see if I can find the culprit. Probably is a permissions thing.

Jeff
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
      • Quote from: Bravado at Sep 05, 2008, 04:36 PM

I’ll test this locally and see if I can find the culprit. Probably is a permissions thing.

Jeff

That would be fabulous, thanks.