We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 138 Posts

Hi
    My site name is canyonheightschurch.ca
    I have upgraded my Tinymce 212 when I change my site to new host. ( I had asked your help for configuring it in my previous post in this same section ). In my previous host everything is worked fine.

Now, my problem is that, I have a lot of files in ’assets/files’ folder. But no file is displaying when I try to create links using Tinymce editor [ I mean, when I open the document in edit mode, I selected some text for create links and click on create link button , then click on browse button, then the fck editor window is displaying, but no file is there. Actually a lot of files are in that folder and they can be seen in ftp mode.)

Also, when I try to upload a file, then ’internal error’ message is showing. (attached screen shot). Same error is happening when try to insert image also.

Please help me on this issue asap ... If you need any further details pls mail - [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
    Jurdy
      • 1,131 Posts
      Did you update your configuration after moving the site to a new host? Look under Tools->Configuration->Interface & Features. Check and make sure that both the Resource Path and Resource URL parameters are correct.
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."