We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 17 Posts
    I want to enable blog users (ditto) to insert images in their texts.

I’m using the FCKeditor for ditto and I managed to enable the Image and the browse button.

But when I hit the Browse-Button then an "Object not found" error 404 occurs?

How can I fix that? In the backend all works fine.

• 4,205 Posts
      Imagemanager is not available to front end users, I think that you would need to hack the code to get it to work if possible.
        [font=Verdana]Shane Sponagle | [wiki] Snippet Call Anatomy | MODx Developer Blog | [nettuts] Working With a Content Management Framework: MODx

Something is happening here, but you don't know what it is.
        Do you, Mr. Jones? - [bob dylan]
        • 17 Posts
        Normally in the frontend the button is not accessable, but I "hacked" that with instructions I found here in the forum.

I think the only problem is, that the link to the image browser is wrong, it points to:

assets/plugins/fckeditor243/editor/filemanager/browser/default/browser.html was not found on this server.

As I can read in the error message, but I don’t know where to change that
          • 9 Posts
          I’ve got something like that too with ajaxfilemanager in FCKeditor, cant access image upload in frontend. Maybe problem with paths?

look here what i got
          http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,5516.msg140941.html#msg140941

Link to image browser in my way looks like this

FCKConfig.ImageBrowser = true ;
          FCKConfig.ImageBrowserURL = FCKConfig.BasePath + 'filemanager/browser/default/browser.html?Type=Image&Connector=../../connectors/' + _FileBrowserLanguage + '/connector.' + _FileBrowserExtension ;

Maybe there is an error here?