We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 93 Posts
    As the subject line says, have anyone figured out how to do it?

This tip http://wiki.modxcms.com/index.php/Resource_browser_in_Newspublisher worked for the releases under 2.0.0.8. But for new TinyMCE releases it seems almost impossible embarrassed
      • 1,131 Posts
      Best guess? I bet a variable name has changed that doesn’t allow this to work with the latest TinyMCE. I’ll have to play with it and debug it first. If I find a fix, I’ll post it here and/or fix the wiki post about this. smiley

Jeff
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
        • 70 Posts
        I’ve been searching the forum a lot but haven’t found an answer ...

Is it possible to enable the Browse button in Tinymce --> for uploading images by web users?

I really don’t want them to login in the manager. How is this done?? Is it possible ?

I have modx version 0.9.6.1 with Tinymce 2.1.1 I don’t want to downgrade to an earlier version of Tinymce, and don’t want to hack the resource browser too much ...

thx

• 9 Posts
          got the same problem... i’m seearching for hours now - have you found a solution in the meantime?

(i want to use the imagebrowser MCPUK with FDM in the Frondend and got as far as the "browser-image" beeing displayed by inserting
                 file_browser_callback : true ,

in my TinyMCE Config.

i think that maybe a solution could be to get the FDM to think that a Manager User is logged in - somewhat similar to the way QuickEdit does it - But at the moment i have no Clue how that could be done..

EDIT:
          i know this is a stupid mistake, but maybe it helps someone...: i read this thread http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,5516.45.html and realized that i hadn’t turned the ressource browser in frontend option.
          now i have, but nothing has changed...i still need "file_browser_callback : true ," in the fdm tinymce config to get the button shown, but when i click it, nothing happens - maybe its a problem with the link not beeing genereated correctly
            • 14 Posts
            I had this same problem... thought I’d share my workaround.

I noticed that /manager/media/browser/mcpuk/connectors/php/config.php was using "user_settings.inc.php" on line 57...
            include("../../../../../includes/user_settings.inc.php");

Since I am only logged in as a webuser and this file is for manager user settings it was not returning anything valid so I changed it to only include it if there actually was a manager session...
            if(isset($_SESSION['mgrValidated'])) {
               include("../../../../../includes/user_settings.inc.php");
            }

Mine now seems to works fine from a webuser session

Hope this helps.
              • 10 Posts
              Господа, доброго времени Вам.

Помогите, если не трудно..
              Обновил modx с 0.9 на 1
              Перестал работать брузер файлов:
              он открывается, но содержимое папок не отображает
              Файлы закачиваются, но опять же не отображаются.
              папки создаются, но видны они становятся только после обновления.

Заранее спасибо.