We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 360 Posts
    I have installed FCKeditor and I get this error:

PHP error debug
      Error: Missing argument 14 for getFCKEditorScript(), called in /home/drclaw/public_html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()’d code on line 42 and defined
      Error type/ Nr.: Warning - 2
      File: /home/drclaw/public_html/assets/plugins/fckeditor26b/fckeditor.functions.php
      Line: 95
      Line 95 source: function getFCKEditorScript($elementList,$toolbarset,$toolbarcustom,$width,$height,$language,$frontend,$base_url,$editor_css_path,$use_browser,$autoLang,$editorstyle,$pluginfolder,$webuser) {

I noticed in another post that this would be fixed in the version I am using (26B)

The site is running 9.6.2, but I get the same messge in a site running 9.6.3.

Any ideas?
      There are no boring projects. Only boring executions. ~ Etzkorn
      www.impress-design.com
      • 353 Posts
      According to some forum posts, the 2.6b version (working with 0.9.6) had a couple of issues. I also have problems with the plugin, because every time I switch to fck editor mode I get a nasty error message.

Warning: Missing argument 14 for getFCKEditorScript(), called in ...../manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()'d code on line 47 and defined in ....../assets/plugins/fckeditor26b/fckeditor.functions.php on line 95

It seems to work, but I can’t use that kind of stuff in a customer environment or I’ll get bombed with phone calls...

I did some research and stumbled over two strange things:

First of all the version listed on the top (2.6b) is NOT the most recent one, 2.4.4-final is. Yet the later one is listed somewhere below under "Previous Releases". A bit confusing, isn’t it? I suppose this is releted to the relaunch of the modxcms homepage.

Second, the download link will only send you to an error page:

Error!

For some reason, the file MODx_FCKEditor_2.6.4.zip was not found. The website administrators have been notified of this issue and will resolve it shortly.

Bad luck!

So ,for now I think we will have to wait until they manage to bring 2.6.4-final online and then try again.

Regards,

pepebe

P.S. If there is someone here willing to send me the latest version, I would be VERY grateful. Send me a PM (I’m such an impatient person...)
        Homepage: pepebe.de | MODX snippets (and other stuff) at github: https://gist.github.com/pepebe