We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 429 Posts
    Doh,

I’ve got an FCK error.

I recently moved my site and have re-run the installer, but the error perssists.

FCK does not seem to show any of my files that currently reside in the assets/image directory.

When trying to upload an image, I get the following error;

The page at http://localhost:8888 says:
    Error, "failed to upload file, internal error..."

It does this on both my local and online version of the site. Obviously the location it lists is different for the live version.

any idea on this?
      • 2,310 Posts
      If you’ve upgraded to 0.9.6.3 it might be related to this.
        • 429 Posts
        Quote from: bunk58 at Feb 17, 2009, 12:41 PM

If you’ve upgraded to 0.9.6.3 it might be related to this.

I am already running 0.9.6.3

Every time I move a site I my FCKeditor breaks.

When opening the editor i cannot see any images or folders, and when trying to upload something I get an error;
        Error failed to upload file. Internal server error

I have been into the config pannel and changed the resources path to /public_html/proofing/Naturediet_dutch

The url is http://www.vanessabritton.co.uk/proofing/Naturediet_dutch/assets

The file manager path is /public_html/proofing/Naturediet_dutch/

Any ideas? i have this problem on every site (three so far) that I have moved from my local server or from server to server.
          • 360 Posts
          This is very frustrating. I am getting the same error message. I made the changes and I still get it. I have another site on this same server (running all the same - 9.6.3 / FCKeditor 2.4) and it works fine. Does anyone have a real solution?
            There are no boring projects. Only boring executions. ~ Etzkorn
            www.impress-design.com