We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 138 Posts

Hi
    My site was created in dreamhost server and I transferred to telus server. After that
    I have upgraded my tinymce from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 .

I have activated the Events: OnRichTextEditorInit, OnRichTextEditorRegister, OnInterfaceSettingsRender

Changed the Resource path and file manager path as per the Document_root ( which I got from php info)

But now I can’t create folder(no permission error)/upload images (internal error).

How can I solve this? Is it a problem of resource path ? or any other configuration?

pls help....

for further checking, I have been created one user login and sent the details to [email protected]

Thanks
    Jurdy

• 1,131 Posts
      Actually...your path was wrong. Don’t know if this was due to your hosting provider using virtual servers or what. If it gets broken again I would check with your hosting provider on what the true path should be.

Also, I highly recommend that you upgrade MODx to the latest version. You’re currently using version 0.9.6 when the latest is 0.9.6.3. There are a lot of bug fixes and security issues that have been resolved in the most recent version.

Along with that, there’s also a new version of TinyMCE (version 3.2.1.1: http://modxcms.com/TinyMCE-498.html). The whole 2.x version of TinyMCE has been deprecated and no longer supported. The 3.2.0.1 version is already distributed with the latest version of MODx so TinyMCE will automatically be upgraded when you upgrade MODx. However, I still recommend grabbing the latest version beyond that as well. smiley
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
        • 138 Posts

Hi

Thanks a lot ... smiley

I think I had to put the include_path NOT document_root? For upgrade the ver. I need permission from my PM. I’ll forward your suggestion to him.

anyway, your guidance helped me a lot...

Thanks
        Jurdy