We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7 Posts
    Get the error message below at the end of the install of FCKEditor26b on Modx 0.9.6.1/

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’Bold’,’Italic’,’Underline’,’-’,’Link’,’Unlink’] &fckwebautolang=Web Auto Languag’ at line 1

When bringing up a document to edit I get this error messege below.

FCKEditor - OnRichTextEditorInit
    An error occurred while loading. Please see the event log for more information.

Warning: Missing argument 14 for getFCKEditorScript(), called in /home/nwafilms/public_html/modx/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()’d code on line 47 and defined in /home/nwafilms/public_html/modx/assets/plugins/fckeditor26b/fckeditor.functions.php on line 95

When I click OK I can still use the editor but it will give me this error everytime I attempt to use the FCKEditor26b tool.
    Would anyone know how to fix this problem and update the FCKEditor tool so it runs without error on ModX?
      • 1,131 Posts
      This will be fixed in the 2.6.1 version...which I’ll be posting over the weekend. smiley
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."