We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 25 Posts
    Sorry if this is an old problem, but whenever I use FCK it inserts br tags instead of wrapping my paragraphs in p tags. Am I doing something wrong?
      • 1,131 Posts
      Yes, this is an old problem that seems to plague just about every other browser other than IE. It’s a FCKEditor problem and one that has yet to be fixed. Just one of my own little pet-peeves with FCK that keeps me going back to TinyMCE. wink
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
      • My only reason I really liked FCK are for the resource browser which clients love and for the ease of making custom toolbars. Both are now super-easy with Tiny MCE thanks to Jeff. smiley
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 25 Posts
          Thanks for the help, I’ll check out MCE (or just start using IE again)... sad
            • 1,131 Posts
            Quote from: mrussell78 at Nov 07, 2006, 03:26 PM

Thanks for the help, I’ll check out MCE (or just start using IE again)... sad

<slow motion> Noooooooooo!!! Not IE!!

Heh heh...j/k! smiley I think you’ll be pretty happy with TinyMCE. I’ll be submitting a new 2.0.8 version here pretty soon that’ll likely be to your liking. smiley
              Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."