We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 55 Posts
    Maybe anybody is cautch this error?

MODx 0.9.6.1p2, version of fckeditor by default, site works on o/s linux

When i uploading image in any folder except root, splashed message
    Error, "Failed to upload file, internal error..."
    In root folder all works fine. Also i may create and delete folder, but not upload file there.
      • 58 Posts
      I have tried once again to setup FCK as an template variable and use it in a form to create an RTE content for a document (like on http://modxcms.com/blog-publish.html). I have upgraded MODx to 0.9.6.2-rc1 and FCK is 2.6.1 and I still get this error:
      « MODx Parse Error »
      MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
      « PHP Parse Error »

PHP error debug
        Error: 	Missing argument 14 for getFCKEditorScript(), called in /www/webvol1/fz/6d0tswkoait2wfs/testsida.halsokonsulten.se/public_html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()'d code on line 42 and defined	 
        Error type/ Nr.: 	Warning - 2	 
        File: 	/www/webvol1/fz/6d0tswkoait2wfs/testsida.halsokonsulten.se/public_html/assets/plugins/fckeditor261/fckeditor.functions.php	 
        Line: 	95	 
        Line 95 source: 	function getFCKEditorScript($elementList,$toolbarset,$toolbarcustom,$width,$height,$language,$frontend,$base_url,$editor_css_path,$use_browser,$autoLang,$editorstyle,$pluginfolder,$webuser) { 	 

Parser timing
        MySQL: 	0.0104 s	(10 Requests)
        PHP: 	0.1394 s	 
        Total: 	0.1498 s	 

It’s not passing on the logged in user. Did this work for someone here? Are there some other, better way of intergrating FCK in NewsPublisher and FDM than by a TV? I’m not sure if it’s me missing something here but it seem to be linked to the same issue that was corrected inside the manager, and I’m sure that I did follow the blog tutorial. Might be that it’s an old tutorial, but FCK as an TV should be working some way...
        • 1,131 Posts
        @tirithen: Could you look in the code of the FCKEditor plugin itself under Manage Resources? Is there a line in it that says this?

$webuser = (isset($modx->config['rb_webuser']) ? $modx->config['rb_webuser'] : null);

Just want to make sure you’re using the absolute most latest version. Also, what type of server and what version of PHP is the server running? Just curious if this might be an issue with null values. Might try a workaround for this.
          Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
          • 58 Posts
          Thank you for the help, somehow I had updated the files via ftp but not the plugin code in the manager, not to the right version anyhow. Thanks
            • 92 Posts
            When I switch "toolbar set" to "custom" in global MODx configuration, and go to page editing, it says "toolbar set custom doesn’t exist" sad
              • 680 Posts
              Quote from: Daedalus at Jul 02, 2008, 03:46 PM

When I switch "toolbar set" to "custom" in global MODx configuration, and go to page editing, it says "toolbar set custom doesn’t exist" sad

I had the same problem. The issue seems to be that the name for the custom toolbar setting has been renamed from fck_editor_toolbar_customset to fck_editor_custom_toolbar and the old name is still in some of the code. Specifically in the fckeditor.functions.php file. So if you do a search and replace in fckeditor.functions.php that should fix it.

If you also want to carry over your old custom toolbar settings you’ll have to change the setting name in the system_settings and user_settings tables also.

This should probably be fixed for the next release. I’ll PM Jeff and let him know about the problem and the fix.
                • 1,131 Posts
                I’ll definitely get on this and fix it. Thanks for the catch. I’m a little strapped for time at the moment but should be able to get to this in the next few days or so. smiley

Jeff
                  Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
                  • 17 Posts
                  I’m trying to upload pictures with NewsPublisher, im using 0.9.6.2RC1 and FCKEditor 2.6.1a.
                  I managed to add the image button to the editor and to enable the browse button.
                  When I try to browse the window opens but the folder is empty, no images are being displayed.

Can someone help me out?