We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 88 Posts
    For some reason when I create a link in my editor, it will change it after going back and editing.

I created a link <a href="/contact.html">Contact Us</a>
    Oddly, it removes the leading slash - which is essential because I am working with relative links.
    If I use ../../ notation, it saves it and it works, but if I go back and edit the page, it will remove that and I will have to reset the link.

Also, on another setup I’ve seen it where it would offer a list of pages in modx in which I can just choose the page to link to, but they are not showing up - how can I get that list to display?

Thank you
    Rich
      • 90 Posts
      "Also, on another setup I’ve seen it where it would offer a list of pages in modx in which I can just choose the page to link to, but they are not showing up - how can I get that list to display?"

I have the same problem with modx 0.9.6.1. with the latest security fixes and TinyMCE 2.1.3.
      The only thing that is showing up to link to, is an index.html file inside a map called Files.
      Is there a fix for this?

With kind regards,
      Edski
        • 118 Posts
        Firstly, I’ll answer the second question which you I assume you are talking about the ’Link List’ which is now disabled by default. You can enable it in the TinyMCE Configuration page located at "Resources > Manage Resources > Plugins > TinyMCE > Configuration".

Secondly, referring to your first question, try changing the ’Path Options’ setting in the same area and see if this helps.
          • 90 Posts
          Link List is enabled, but that don’t work