We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 209 Posts
    Finally I found why I have no resource browser button when inserting an image. I think it can be difficult to figure out why, since I didn’t change anything upgrading to 0.9.6, it can be that before 0.9.6 the Advanced style has a resource browser OR that there wasn’t an Advanced style in TinyMCE.
      Daniele "MadMage" Calisi
    • Try the upgrade to 0961 ... it addressed a lot of issues with the Tiny plugin.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 209 Posts
        Quote from: rthrash at Nov 12, 2007, 11:13 PM

Try the upgrade to 0961 ... it addressed a lot of issues with the Tiny plugin.

Same issue also in 0.9.6.1, I found in the functions.php of TinyMCE plugin, that an "if" statement says to put the resource browser button only in those two styles.
          Daniele "MadMage" Calisi
        • You could create a custom set with your preferred formats, or just edit the if statement. Also go ahead and open a bug for this one if you don’t mind ... if the behavior changed from prior versions it should be reverted back I think.
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me