We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 623 Posts
    When using TinyMCE the background of the webpage is present. Since I have a high contrast repeating background image it makes it very difficult to edit content. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks.
      The MODx has you...
      Utah Web Design
      • 1,131 Posts
      Is this happening within the manager? Or is this from an instance of TinyMCE on a page of your site (TV instance or otherwise)? You could add a CSS entry in that makes the background of the element holding the TinyMCE instance white or the like. Is this site public? I could take a gander at it. smiley
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
        • 623 Posts
        Thanks for your suggestions - I will try it. I would give you access, but this is an inter-office website for a title company. undecided But, yes the background appears in the manager and on the front end in Quick Edit. That’s why I’m not sure changing the css will help the backgrounds for those divs are already white. I will let you know.
          The MODx has you...
          Utah Web Design