We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 26 Posts
    If I try to select a class for my images in the TinyMCE Editor I’ve got only a "not set". I figured out, that i need to set the css_content attribute in TinyMCE plugin configuration. So this is my configuration:
    &tinyPlugins=Plugins;text;style,layer,table,advhr,advimage,advlink,emotions,insertdatetime,preview,flash,searchreplace,print,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen,noneditable,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtras,visualchars,media &tinyButtons1=Button Row 1;text;newdocument,separator,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,separator,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,separator,styleselect,formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect &tinyButtons2=Button Row 2;text;cut,copy,paste,separator,search,replace,separator,pastetext,pasteword,selectall,separator,bullist,numlist,separator,outdent,indent,separator,undo,redo,separator,link,unlink,anchor,image,separator,cleanup,help,code,separator,insertdate,inserttime,preview,separator,forecolor,backcolor &tinyButtons3=Button Row 3;text;tablecontrols,separator,hr,removeformat,visualaid,separator,sub,sup,separator,charmap,emotions,iespell,flash,media,advhr,separator,print,separator,ltr,rtl,nonbreaking,separator,fullscreen &tinyButtons4=Button Row 4;text;insertlayer,moveforward,movebackward,absolute,separator,styleprops,visualchars,separator,cite,ins,del,abbr,acronym &disabledButtons=Disabled Buttons;text; &tinyFormats=Block Formats;text;p,div,address,pre,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 &entity_encoding=Entity Encoding;list;named,numeric,raw;named &entities=Entities;text; &tinyCompressor=Compressor;list;enabled,disabled;disabled &tinyPathOptions=Path Options;list;rootrelative,docrelative,fullpathurl;docrelative &tinyCleanup=Cleanup;list;enabled,disabled;enabled &webtheme=Web  Theme;list;simple,advanced,full;simple &tinyResizing=Advanced Resizing;list;true,false;false &content_css="http://www.landpartie-seenplatte.de/assets/templates/default/style.css";;
    But this has no effect on the class selection.
      • 1,131 Posts
      The css_content option is already set in the plugin to get its value from the "Path to CSS file" option in the System Configuration. The plugin configuration is used for passing specific variables to the plugin code itself.
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
        • 26 Posts
        Thanks a lot. That what I’m looking for.
          • 121 Posts
          I have set the parameter path to css file in tools -> configuration to /assets/site/stile.css but it doesn’t work.

How do I set the parameter theme? Custom or advanced?
            I think only Custom and Content Editor will work for the CSS variable. Try setting the theme to one of those and view the source for the instance of TinyMCE. You should see a css_content variable set to the CSS file. If it’s still not working and the variable is set, try setting it to the full path with the URL (http://)
              Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
              • 121 Posts
              Solved!

I set the full path with http://

Thanks! smiley
                ___________________________________________________________________
                ..:: Samuele ::..
                • 137 Posts
                I’ve just been having the same issue with a fresh install of 096 when using FF2 for editing. I checked the source code for the instance of TinyMCE and it shows the correct path for content_css. CSS in the RTE is working for IE7 but not FF2. Any ideas?

Anton
                  • 1,131 Posts
                  Does this happen even when the CSS path is set to a full path? I’ll have to test this and see how much of an issue it is and debug it as needed. smiley
                    Jeff Whitfield

• 137 Posts
                    Yes, it is the full virtual path (e.g. "http://host.mydomain.com/~site/styles/editor.css") - sorry, forgot to mention that in the prev post. Thanks for looking into it. smiley