We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 74 Posts
    Hi there,

Didn’t quite understand if after all you got the language working...After installing a site, if you edit the lines i mentioned INSIDE THE MANAGER (Resources > Plugins > TinyMCE > Plugin Code), it should be working! Mine is...

And if you change the .tpl file inside an install package, the change should appear already in a site freshly installed with that package...If not, test the change, editing the plugin directly inside the MODx manager. If it works that way, solving this is a matter of telling people that download your package how to change the lines inside the MODx manager

Anyway, you’re right - i also hope that someone more code-oriented can see what’s happening with the [tt]$tinymce_language[/tt] handle and fix this (Bravado?!? wink)

Good luck,

JP
      Got Music? Try XSPFjukebox - Skinnable MODx Media Player
      • 104 Posts
      Quote from: joeindio at Dec 23, 2006, 05:11 AM

Hi there,

Didn’t quite understand if after all you got the language working...After installing a site, if you edit the lines i mentioned INSIDE THE MANAGER (Resources > Plugins > TinyMCE > Plugin Code), it should be working! Mine is...

And if you change the .tpl file inside an install package, the change should appear already in a site freshly installed with that package...If not, test the change, editing the plugin directly inside the MODx manager. If it works that way, solving this is a matter of telling people that download your package how to change the lines inside the MODx manager

Anyway, you’re right - i also hope that someone more code-oriented can see what’s happening with the [tt]$tinymce_language[/tt] handle and fix this (Bravado?!? wink)

Good luck,

JP
      oh thank you for your point
      we should change language value of this section too

tinyMCE.init({
      		  $theme
      		  mode : "exact",
      		  language : "pe",
      		  $elmList
      		  theme_advanced_blockformats : "{$tinymce_formats}",
      		  valid_elements : tinymce_valid_elements,
      		  extended_valid_elements : tinymce_extended_valid_elements,