We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 62 Posts
    I recently moved my Revo site (2.1.1) and now the image browser in Tiny MCE fails. When I click on "insert image" button, the browser it calls up a web browser box (eg MODx Resource browser - Google Chrome) not the MODX browser, and it does not show the images in folders although it does show the folder tree. It looks like the MODX browser but does not function. e

Now, I notice that above the folder tree where the expand and collape tree buttons are, there is a browser button. This does call up the MODX browser, which does show all the images, but fails to insert them.

It looks like the problem is that Tiny MCE is calling up the wrong image browser. Why on earth is it calling up a web browser box (eg, title: MODx Resource browser - Firefox)?

Can anyone help?

• 62 Posts
      What if I uninstall Tiny MCE? Will there be any problems resulting?
        • 62 Posts
        Here is an image of the image browser I get when I try to insert an image in TinyMCE and which doesn’t work:

I think the image below show the correct one, but it won’t work either:

Can anyone help?
          • 134 Posts
          I think this issue was corrected in the newest revision so maybe try upgrading.
            Check out blackflow.pl
            • 94 Posts
            Has this been confirmed or does it still not work. I am using 2.0.8 and I have the same problem.

I receive this error message when I go to insert an image:

win.ImageDialog.showPreviewImage is not a function
            win.ImageDialog.showPreviewImage(url);
              • 41 Posts
              Hi! I am using 2.1.5-pl (traditional), having exactly the same problem as jhewak sad
                • 24 Posts
                I'm running 2.2.4 with the latest TinyMCE version (4.3.3) and I'm still having ths issue. I can not view, add, delete anything that is in a media source. If I use the regual file system as a Super User then it works fine.