We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 33 Posts
    I’ve been using TinyMCE for editing my site, but it seems to be a little laggy when I type content in or when I paste as plain text, the line spacing seems all messed up as well as the editor doesnt seem to float images correctly when I apply a style to them, although when I save the page and logout of Modx and log back in the backend the image correctly has the style and is floated right and line spacing looks fine. Im not sure if its a refresh issue, but was wondering if anyone has managed to get Innovastudio editor working in Modx? I know its something you have to pay for but I’ve used it in the past 5 odd years ago, was great then and might be worth paying the price for good performance and something easy for my user to use with ModX.

Any advice would be much appreciated, Im very new to ModX and love the clean backend and how easy it has been to issue permissions design my pages the way I want and stuff, I just want it a little easier for my end users to edit the pages.