We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 19 Posts
    I’ve just got MODx installed. Here the environment:

- XP Pro
    - IIS (ISAPI)
    - MySQL 5
    - PHP 4.4.2

I bring up the manager, and click to create a new document. After entering the relevant information, I click [Save], then receive the following:

"error replacing into active users! SQL: REPLACE INTO `modx`.modx_active_users (internalKey, username, lasthit, action, id, ip) values(’1’, ’admin’, ’1138456507’, ’5’, ’’, ’UNKNOWN’)"

I previously received a similar message when starting the manager, but based on another topic on this forum (http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,2019.0.html#msg14613), I modified accesscontrol.inc.php and resolved that issue.

Thanks,
    Preston
      • 19 Posts
      I didn’t resolve this issue, but wanted to provide an update.

The site I’m evaluating MODx for is running under Linux/Apache. I was attempting to perform my evaluation on my local WinXP/IIS machine, but was running into problem after problem. I felt this was not typical, given the high ratings MODx has received. Therefore I decided to install the product on the Linux host. So far, it’s smooth sailing in that environment.

I look forward to becoming familiar with the product, and putting it through it’s paces.

Regards,
      Preston
        • 1 Posts
        I fixed this by deleting my my.ini file and restoring it to defaults by choosing "repair" in the MySQL 5 setup.
        Hope that helps!