We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 133 Posts
    Hi there,

When i upload and place a image into the content area with TinyMCE, i would like to make a link on the image which gives a popup with the same image only then fullsize. The popup automaticly centers and gives a popup the correct size. I have worked with a payed CMS which had this option and i really liked it.

Is there a way to make it? So when u upload an image u can check / vink ’open in popup’?

Would be pritty nice!
      Best CMS eva!
      • 2,314 Posts
        • 133 Posts
        Isn’t that for tv images and also does it popups the image in original sizes?

What i really like to have is when my client uploads an image into the content with tinymce, which original is 500x300 pixels, and he places it like 50x30 pixels, when u click on the image it pops 500x300. (like 100% or max width 500px).

I have no experience with it but maybe its better to use phpthumb with phx or smt?
          Best CMS eva!
          • 2,314 Posts
          Isn’t that for tv images and also does it popups the image in original sizes?
          no, you can set it up, that uploaded pictures ( via TinyMCE) will automatically be resized (the value you enter via TinyMCE popup ) and a thumbnail created...will then open a lightbox to the original pic

What i really like to have is when my client uploads an image into the content with tinymce, which original is 500x300 pixels, and he places it like 50x30 pixels, when u click on the image it pops 500x300. (like 100% or max width 500px).
          got it setup like that

*edit: ...curious about other approaches to do this too
            • 133 Posts
            Thanx for ur reply, i will have a look at it soon.
              Best CMS eva!