We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 206 Posts
    Hi all,
    I managed the default file browser to work on the front end with TinyMCE and FCKEdit (clean 0962, XAMPP, ModxHost template, NewsPublisher). That’s fine.

MCPUK displays the files and is able to upload to the server only in Chrome. In FF3 no files and no upload button in the bottom bar, only a badly working ’Create Folder’ button.
    In IE7 not any of the two RTE’s are showing because of some kind of error (Line:2, Char:95108, Object expected, Code:0, URL: http://localhost/modx0962/add-a-blog-entry).

In the Manager MCPUK is perfect in Chrome and in IE7 when inserting a file in a TV. In FF3 it looks the same as on the front end.

Can someone advice anything?
      • 1,039 Posts
      In FF3 no files and no upload button in the bottom bar, only a badly working ’Create Folder’ button.

Do you have some files in that folder with special chars in the file name?
        • 206 Posts
        Quote from: MadeMyDay at Sep 30, 2008, 10:03 PM
        In FF3 no files and no upload button in the bottom bar, only a badly working ’Create Folder’ button.
        Do you have some files in that folder with special chars in the file name?
        Nope
          • 103 Posts
          There are several threads about this random behavior & I discovered a different possible solution yesterday. Try creating a new manager user & see if you get the same behavior with that one.
            • 206 Posts
            Thank you guys! I’m sorry, it’s my FF settings.
            I just ran a FF Portable from an USB drive and it works well..
              • 206 Posts
              Shit! It was AdBlock!
              Be careful, it breaks MCPUK!!!