This version packs in a huge number of fixes and improvements.
+ VersionX 1.0 Alpha4 (Released 18/3/2011) +
#018 Include new diff class (© Paul Butler) to serve PHP > 5.3 and provide better listing of changes.
#039 Retrieve content_type name in getlist processor.
#038 Use core lexicons for content_disposition values in getlist processor.
Updated German (smooth-graphics), French (Romain) and Russian (elastic) translation.
#036 Add Dutch (Mark-H) and Swedish (frippz) translation to the package.
#030 Improve error display when no changes were made (New lexicon string added to English file)
#019 Fix plugin code to save full timestamp as UNIX timestamp, and format in getlist process.
#034 Fix lexicon reference for "no" in getlist. Improve content_disposition display.
Added copyright notice in Russian translation.
#037 Update link to modx.com instead of modxcms.com
#021 Lexicon-ify error messages of processor output. (New lexicon strings added to English file)
#018 Add check for php >5.3.0 when comparing resource content (prevents E_DEPRECEATED error for split() in xpdorevisioncontrol)
#021 Encode errors returned by processors to json to prevent ajax loader getting stuck
Display template ID in view details when template could not be found
Replaced 0 with empty string when no parent exists in view details
#023 Show parent ID next to title in view details
#020 Translated resource field names, yes/no and some error messages in revision details window / getlist processor
#002 Added pagination to resource overview
Added Russian translation (elastic)
Running local tests worked perfect, but there seem to be some funny things going on in one of my installs, as well as one someone else is running.
I’ve disabled the addon from the repo until I find out what’s going on. If you want to help testing, I’ve added the package to this post.
The issues seem to occur for very specific cases only (see a few posts down) so it is back in the repo with a fix coming up hopefully tonight.
One of the issues that seemed to have sneaked in that is affecting one of my own installs: where you have used a content type that no longer exists, the script gets a fatal error looking up its name. https://github.com/Mark-H/VersionX/issues/#issue/39
Something else that has been reported is the german translation giving an error.