I have just released Alpha3, with quite some improvements.
- [#13] Added a few more lexicon strings, improved some error handling, improved code readability
- [#4/#6/#14] Updated grid list processor for usability (date formatting, boolean is now yes/no, editedby (and similar) now gives users full name, template shows template name..
- [#11] Increased width of modal windows. Moved content to its own tab in view details window.
- [#10] Rewrote processor request for restore to make it functional again.
- Renamed processor files to lowercase to prevent it from failing.
- [#15] Removed slash for better path handling (smooth-graphics)
- [#9/#15] Better distribution of columns in main grid (smooth-graphics)
- [#10] Remove mention of an overview from lexicons
- [#17] Added changelog to the installer / build
- [#13] Changed modified/created/restored values to lexicon references.
Please report any bugs at https://github.com/Mark-H/VersionX/issues
or in this forum.
Download through package manager or from the Repository: http://modxcms.com/extras/package/792
If you’ve installed this, please let me know if the compare and restore functionality works properly now - I’ve addressed a few possibilities and they should work now. Please note that if you use PHP > 5.3.0 the resource content comparison will not work, this is due to a bug (well, the use of split() actually) in the xpdorevisioncontrol which has been filed.