We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • While it was working fine during the private development on my localhost, since making some optimizations and making the move to Github, the restore function (right click in the grid -> restore) has not been working properly.

I’ve not yet managed to find out what specifically is causing this.

(I’m thinking it has to do with the handleRequest method that the connector uses, but the other processors are also using the connector so I’m not entirely sure.)

If you have any ideas, please do let me know.

This is the ajax response that is being returned:
    {"success":false,"message":"Access denied.","total":0,"data":[],"object":[]}

When the processor is run, it should simply return "OK" which lets the listener know the revision was restored and to refresh the screen.
      Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.