We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Bugs in Alpha1 that have been fixed in Alpha2:
    - New resources would crash the getList processor
    - JS errors in IE / Opera

Known bugs in Alpha2
    - Restoring does not work, still looking for a fix...

Known bugs in Alpha2 which are fixed in Github
    None yet..
      Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
    • Just a shout out to all of you who would like to see this addon evolve...

Please do grab a copy through the package manager and play around with it. See what doesn’t work, have a look if there’s anything you would’ve done differently or would like to see in a different way..

And, if everything’s good the way it is, you didn’t came across any odd behaviour, then it’s also important to let me know. Cause then I know I can get working on the next release smiley

I thought of something to overcome the restore bug, more a workaround then an actual fix perhaps, and will try to find some time this weekend for that.. if you guys report any odd behaviour before that, possibly a final alpha or the first beta (with tv support?) can be released next week and that’d mean we’re getting somewhere...

I made a list of how you can help development in the introduction topic, but of course if you have your own ideas on other methods of helping this become a success, please do!

UPDATE: Alpha2 has been depreciated in favor of Alpha3. Updating is HIGHLY recommended!
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.