We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 116 Posts
    I (Evo 1.0.4) run YAMS (1.2.0rc3) with the SSL plugin to switch between secure and insecure hosts. This runs well in standard language, but in the 2nd language it has no effect. As I know SLL executes a $modx->sendRedirect() which probably interferes with YAMS. I tried to change plugin execution orders for YAMS and SSL but no luck.
    Does anybody have a clue?
    regards
    manu
      • 116 Posts
      I’m really clueless..
      I’m on this since days but I don’t find a solution.
      It seems that in 2nd language my ssl plugin isn’t executed at all no whether I change the order of the plugins. How is that possible? Since PMS is around somewhere it would be nice to hear if I search for something impossible.
      regards
      manu
        • 116 Posts
        It seems that in 2nd and further language any other plugins than YAMS are not triggered anymore onWebpageInit Event, no matter how you order the execution of.
        I created a test Plugin with just a "error_log(’plugTestYAMS envoked’);" inside with the onWebPageInit Event checked. Now you can follow in error_log that the plugin is executed in default language but not in any other language.
        I solved the problem above with the Encryption snippet placed in the template instead of using the SSL Plugin. Everything’s ok now as far as I see.
        But this issue would be nice to be found in the documentation. It took me a few hours to find out.
        regards
        manu