We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 358 Posts
    • I can not fork it, because it’s empty.
      Would you upload this as branch 1.2.0-rc2 ?
      It’s the last update I got from him.
      Btw, his site is also gone.
        Rico
        Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. Thomas A. Edison
        MODx is great, but knowing how to use it well makes it perfect!

www.virtudraft.com

Security, security, security! | Indonesian MODx Forum | MODx Revo's cheatsheets | MODx Evo's cheatsheets

Author of Easy 2 Gallery 1.4.x, PHPTidy, spieFeed, FileDownload R, Upload To Users CMP, Inherit Template TV, LexRating, ExerPlan, Lingua, virtuNewsletter, Grid Class Key, SmartTag, prevNext

Maintainter/contributor of Babel

Because it's hard to follow all topics on the forum, PING ME ON TWITTER @_goldsky if you need my help.
        • 805 Posts
        Dear all.

I’m really sorry for just disappearing on you all like that. I’ve literally just this minute got back from a long holiday. My server must have died about a week ago. For whatever reason, it wont boot and not even the fans will come on now, which is why my web and SVN servers are down at the moment. A green LED lights up on the motherboard, so there is a glimmer of hope, but it looks pretty serious. I hope I can get it fixed sometime soon.

The truth is that my personal circumstances have changed since I first went offline and so I am no longer able to dedicate the time that I used to to developing and supporting YAMS. That’s sad, because I have put quite a lot of time and effort into it over the past couple of years. So, I really would like to see YAMS continue, and I’d be happy for an individual or group of individuals to take over the lead in the continued development of YAMS and I’ll try to help where I can.

PMS
          YAMS: Yet Another Multilingual Solution for MODx
          YAMS Forums | Latest: YAMS 1.1.9 | YAMS Documentation
          Please consider donating if you appreciate the time and effort spent developing and supporting YAMS.
        • Holly cow,
          I thought you’re dead or something. laugh
          Thanks for dropping by for a while.

Yes,
          It’s just a pity to see what you’ve done so far got abandoned.
          If you don’t mind, would you upload your latest update?
          We were trying to manage the Git hub, and of course you can even start it as the initial dump.
            Rico
            Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. Thomas A. Edison

www.virtudraft.com

Security, security, security! | Indonesian MODx Forum | MODx Revo's cheatsheets | MODx Evo's cheatsheets

Author of Easy 2 Gallery 1.4.x, PHPTidy, spieFeed, FileDownload R, Upload To Users CMP, Inherit Template TV, LexRating, ExerPlan, Lingua, virtuNewsletter, Grid Class Key, SmartTag, prevNext

Because it's hard to follow all topics on the forum, PING ME ON TWITTER @_goldsky if you need my help.
            • 805 Posts
            I’ve never used git before, and I’d like to learn, but so far I haven’t been able to get it to work. (Downloaded MySysGit, cloned the github repo, added version 1.1.9 okay, committed okay, but push fails with error code 22.) In the meantime, I’ve attached the last few versions.

EDIT: Perhaps someone else can push them to github?

Also, here is a summary of the changes I made between the last few versions:

Version 1.2.0 RC3
            - Feature: The ((yams_data:...)) placeholder now works with document variables
            in addition to template variables. As with template variables, if multiple
            placeholders occur on a single document requesting info from different documents
            this will be done with a minimal number of mysql queries for efficiency.
            - Bug Fix: [[YAMS? &get=`data` ...]] snippet calls will now correctly output
            data from the document variable fields for monolingual documents rather than
            the default language template variable.
            - The [[YAMS? &get=`content` ...]] options is now officially deprecated.

Version 1.2.0 RC2
            - Bug Fix: Fixed a bug whereby YAMS would revert to the default language instead
            of staying on the current language when using the ’MODx URLs’ configuration
            parameter (set to ’*’, for example)
            - Bug Fix: Fixed bug with incorrect (over-zealous) use of urldecode and urlencode.
            $_GET and $_POST are automatically url-decoded by PHP, whereas
            $_SERVER[’REQUEST_URI’] is not.

Version 1.2.0 RC1
            - Added a file called yams.integration.inc.php that defines a constant
            containing YAMS configuration parameters that can be used to help
            integration of YAMS with other multilingual software.
            - Bug Fix: Added protection against errors if the YAMS config file is accessed
            directly.
            - Bug Fix: Fixed a problem whereby nested YAMS placeholders were not getting
            evaluated.
            - Updated the readme.txt.
            - Added three new placeholders (yams_multi), (yams_mono) and (yams_type)
            in order to help filter documents by type.
            - Moved the documentation of language settings and configuration options from the
            module interface to the online documentation.
            - Major code tidy up and reorganisation:
            - Utility methods moved into the a new YamsUtils class (yams.utils.class.inc.php).
            - Some methods have been updated for improved security, by including checks for
            bad UTF-8 byte streams and by stripping control codes where appropriate.
            - All config file manipulation methods (getters, setters, etc..) have been moved
            into a YamsConfigMgrAbstract abstract class (yams.config.mgr.class.inc.php),
            which the main YAMS class now inherets. This in turn inherits from a singleton
            abstract class.
            - The escaping that YAMS was doing when writing the PHP config file was not entirely
            correct and this could have been taken advantage of by someone with malicious
            intent that managed to obtain access to the YAMS Module interface. This has
            now been fixed.

YAMS: Yet Another Multilingual Solution for MODx
              YAMS Forums | Latest: YAMS 1.1.9 | YAMS Documentation
              Please consider donating if you appreciate the time and effort spent developing and supporting YAMS.
            • hmmm...
              alright.
              here we go: https://github.com/goldsky/YAMS
                Rico

www.virtudraft.com