We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 9 Posts
    Hi

my problem is that when I try to use yams with ditto I get a info

"@FIL extender does not exist. Please check it." - http://www.spectrum-holidays.com/home.html

My Ditto call is very simple:

[!Ditto? &extenders=`@FILE assets/modules/yams/yams.extender.inc.php` &parents=`3` &display=`10` &removeChunk=`Comments` &tpl=`OfferBox` &id=`(yams_id)` &language=`(yams_mname)` &tagData=`documentTags`!]

this is coused becouse of &extenders=`@FILE assets/modules/yams/yams.extender.inc.php`
    It happens on my client server. On server that belongs to me it works fine. I really don’t know where to look and I have to tell that I am not keen on configuration server.

Of course the file is on the server and on both servers modx was installed the same way.

Any suggestions ?
      • 9 Posts
      It was a problem with &extender parameter

when i switched ditto call to:

[!Ditto? &parents=`3` &display=`10` &removeChunk=`Comments` &tpl=`OfferBox` &id=`(yams_id)` &language=`(yams_mname)` &tagData=`documentTags` &extenders=`@FILE assets/modules/yams/yams.extender.inc.php` !]

it starts working

strange becouse on the other server it work with &extenders=`@FILE assets/modules/yams/yams.extender.inc.php` just after [!Ditto?