We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 55 Posts
    I have a top navigation bar, centered with spacing set in between the <li></li> working perfectly until I add

&rowTpl=`@FILE:assets/modules/yams/tpl/wayfinder/docr/row.tpl`

which is needed to switch in between languages.

Can you help me to see what I need to add in the &rowTpl code itself as that is the only place I can see that needs to change. When &rowTpl is not there, the spacing is perfect. It’s the only thing holding me up from launching this site! shocked

my CSS code:

ul.navUP {
    	margin: 0px; 
    	padding: 0px;
    	font-size: .8em;
    	color: #BE3596;
    	list-style-type: none;
    	white-space: nowrap;
    	text-align: center;
    	word-spacing: 40px;
    	} 
    ul.navUP a:link, a:active {
    	text-decoration: none; 
    	color: #BE3596;
    	}
    ul.navUP a:hover {
    	text-decoration: none;
    	background-color: transparent;
    	color: #792C82;
    	}
    ul.navUP li {
    	padding: 0px;
    	display: inline;
    	word-spacing: 0px;
    	} 

The &rowTpl code is:

<li[+wf.id+][+wf.classes+]>
      <a href="(yams_doc:[+wf.docid+])" title="[[YAMS? &get=`data` &docid=`[+wf.docid+]` &from=`pagetitle`]]" [+wf.attributes+]>[[YAMS? &get=`data` &docid=`[+wf.docid+]` &from=`menutitle`]]</a>
      [+wf.wrapper+]
    </li>

My Wayfinder call is:

[[Wayfinder? &language=`(yams_mname)` &startId=`0` &outerTpl=`menuContainer` &outerClass=`navUp`  &rowTpl=`@FILE:assets/modules/yams/tpl/wayfinder/docr/row.tpl` &level=`0` &hideSubMenus=`TRUE` &hereClass=`current`  &hereTpl=`menuheretpl`]]
      • 55 Posts
      also can’t add spaces in between the nav for the different languages using &get=`list`.
        • 55 Posts
        so I solved the space issues for the CSS by editing the current / before / and after.tpl files in the modules/yams/tpl/yam/list folder with &nbsp;.

did the same for the &get=`list` spacing issues by editing the row.tpl file in modules/yams/tpl/wayfinder/doc/.

Probably is more elegant solution, but ran out of time and space to hit my head against the wall.
        grin