We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • OK, it’s Friday evening and I’ve run into an interesting little problem...

We had a multilingual section set up at /en/location1/mylocation and /tr/location1/mylocation. Now in another section I tried creating multilingual pages with the same alias /en/location2/mylocation and /tr/location2/mylocation.

The result is a page that doesn’t redirect to a multilingual URL, and pulls in data from other documents in the section, rather than showing the document specified by the URL. I’ve tried deleting and recreating the second page, assigning it a different template etc. Is there a setting that’ll make this work?

Thanks smiley
      MAPLEDESIGN MODX development and MODX web design and custom development. Proud to serve UK and International clients!
    • Ignore/delete please - this has started working somehow. I would delete the post myself but I can’t...
        MAPLEDESIGN MODX development and MODX web design and custom development. Proud to serve UK and International clients!