We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 38 Posts
    Im using Jot in a site and i modified the jot comments chunk to format the date the post was submitted using Phx on the placeholder like so:

<span class="jot-poster">([+comment.createdon:formatdate+])</span>

The jot snippet is being called Cached from another snippet which is uncached, so in mt template i have:

[!comments? &yamsid=`(yams_id)`!]

which contains:
    echo'[[Jot? &tagid=`'.$yamsid.'` &subscribe=`1` &pagination=`10` &placeholders=`1` &output=`0` &sortby=`createdon:d` &title=`'.$username.'`]]';

Now the strange thing is this, if i add the formatdate modifier as a file named phx.formatdate.php in assets/plugins/phx/modifiers it doesn’t work.

If i add the formatdate modifier as a snippet it works.

I used the YAMS hack on the phx.plugin.txt

if ( ! class_exists( 'PHxParser' ) )
    {
     include_once $modx->config['rb_base_dir'] . "plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php";
    }

• 805 Posts
      Jot has its own version of the PHx parser, so maybe modifier file needs to go in a subdirectory of the Jot snippet, rather than in the modifiers directory of your standalone PHx plugin install.
        YAMS: Yet Another Multilingual Solution for MODx
        YAMS Forums | Latest: YAMS 1.1.9 | YAMS Documentation
        Please consider donating if you appreciate the time and effort spent developing and supporting YAMS.