We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 50 Posts
    I just noticed this, so I’m not sure when this actually happened, but some of the labels for my monolingual pages have disappeared. I attached a screenshot, and you can see, right under ’Title’ the labels, ’Long Title’ and ’Description’ are no longer there. The values are being stored though. I threw [*longtitle*] into my content just to see, and it’s showing up. Should I be concerned?

I believe it’s YAMS/ManagerManager-related as that’s the only change I’ve made recently. Has this happened to anyone else?
      • 805 Posts
      PaulSuckling Reply #2, 14 years ago
      I’ve never seen this before. I just checked some monolingual pages on a site with MODx 1.0.3 and ManagerManager 0.3.8 and there are no missing fields.

Would you mind doing some investigation? First disable the ManagerManager plugin to see if the problem is ManagerManager related. If it is then try commenting out the YAMS include line in the mm_rules to see if the YAMS specific rules are causing the problem.

Thank you.
        YAMS: Yet Another Multilingual Solution for MODx
        YAMS Forums | Latest: YAMS 1.1.9 | YAMS Documentation
        Please consider donating if you appreciate the time and effort spent developing and supporting YAMS.
        • 50 Posts
        It looks like it is just ManagerManager. I did what you asked, and commenting out the YAMS rule made no difference, but toggling MM did. It looks like these two example rules caused it actually:

mm_renameField(’longtitle’, ’Page heading’);
        mm_renameField(’description’, ’Search engine description’);

Sorry to bother you smiley