We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 43 Posts
    After a somewhat difficult installation on my Apache/Unix server, I opted for the "test website" installation. Unfortunately, now the test website home page and *all* previews just show a blank page with this warning:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gettvdisplayformat() in /home/virtual/site146/fst/var/www/html/test/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 589

Does anybody know how to get rid of this error?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    • Which versions of PHP, Apache and MySQL?
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 43 Posts
        PHP version 4.3.10
        MySQL version 3.23.58
        Apache version 20020903
          • 43 Posts
          Maybe MODx isn’t so user friendly, after all... sad
          I’m still looking for a solution.
          • Bryn, sorry you don’t find the product as user-friendly as you would expect, but I for one do. Is this a remote server you have MODx deployed on? The path would lead me to believe that it is. If so, it sounds like all the files did not get transferred over properly. I would try re-uploading the files (or archive if you have SSH access and can extract the compressed archive on the server). That function should be defined.