We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 11 Posts
    My problem is when I use assets from the file manager within tinymce it is rewriting the path with my alias /en or /de and therefor breaking my links.

I have the assets folder exempt from the rewrite in the htaccess but for some reason it is still rewriting these links.

Everything looks fine within the tinymce window but when I preview the live site all of the links are broken.

Im sure this is something simple, possibly in the site config?? but i cant seem to get it right. any help would be appreciated

here is the live page with the problem http://www.belindadavidson.com/en/the-logo.html
      • 805 Posts
      What do you have set on the configuration tab of the TinyMCE plugin? I think that

Path Options => docrelative

is the correct option. TinyMCE should then output [tt][~docid~][/tt] - which should be correctly interpreted by YAMS.
        YAMS: Yet Another Multilingual Solution for MODx
        YAMS Forums | Latest: YAMS 1.1.9 | YAMS Documentation
        Please consider donating if you appreciate the time and effort spent developing and supporting YAMS.