We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 80 Posts
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone experience the issue below :

I have a website with yams that do works well (translation etc...).
    I have a multilanguale login page (id 1), cacheable, that is the starting page. I use webloginPE.
    Once connected, the user is redirected to a home page (id 2), that works well too. This page is restricted to webgroups: accessible only to connected users.
    If the user lougout, he’s redirected to login page.

The issue is that when a user try to access the home page (id 2), i have a blank page in frx, a "Erreur 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE) : Erreur inconnue" in chrome...
    The user is not redirected to the login page. If YAMS is disabled, it works as expected...
    I have no logs in event system.

I don’t know what to check to ensure a redirection.
    Ah, it works on my dev computer!
    Dev: php 5.2.9
    Production : php 5.1.6 (plesk)

Anyone? huh

Thanks!
      • 805 Posts
      Hi nicpan.

Sorry for taking such a long time to respond to this message. Do you still have the problem? If so, please could you try it with a few different browsers to see if you get the same problem?

Thanks.
        YAMS: Yet Another Multilingual Solution for MODx
        YAMS Forums | Latest: YAMS 1.1.9 | YAMS Documentation
        Please consider donating if you appreciate the time and effort spent developing and supporting YAMS.
        • 80 Posts
        Hi PMS,
        Pb solved, sorry i didn’t update the subject.
        I set up an error / unauthorized page different than the start page, and its works.
        The behaviour was not good on a linux server...
        Anyway, thanks for your message.