We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 805 Posts
    Apologies for my tardiness in replying to forums posts and personal messages at the moment. A combination of moving house, including moving internet connection and server sometime tomorrow (I hope), 6-10 inches of snow, a snowed-in car, a fiancée to collect from an airport 60 miles away and being overloaded at my full time job have conspired against me and so I am struggling to keep up with YAMS support.

I’ll try to clear the backlog as things settle down over the next few of weeks and look into any bug fixes and new developments that need implementing after that.

Pour les franglophones (!) Désolé de ne pas pouvoir répondre à vos messages du forum et messages personnels aussi rapidement que normale. J’essayerai de rattraper/combler mon retard dans les deux prochaines semaines.
      YAMS: Yet Another Multilingual Solution for MODx
      YAMS Forums | Latest: YAMS 1.1.9 | YAMS Documentation
      Please consider donating if you appreciate the time and effort spent developing and supporting YAMS.
      • 56 Posts
      No worries.

Thanks for your great effort and support! YAMS is helping a significant number of people and we really appreciate your work.

cheers,
      kongo09
        • 433 Posts
        I agree with kongo09, you’ve already done a great job! Take your time to get things back on track.

All the best,
        Mark
          • 741 Posts
          No problem PMS! I hope you get everything settled the coming weeks smiley
            with regards,

Ronald Lokers
            'Front-end developer' @ h2o Media

• 805 Posts
            Hey YAMS users. Despite being hindered by the snow, my fiancée has been rescued, I’ve moved into my new house (still surrounded by boxes) and after a longer than planned delay I’m finally back online. (My broadband provider screwed up the configuration of my connection and took three days to fix it.) I’m still generally busy, but hopefully I can start catching up with the YAMS backlog bit by bit now.
              YAMS: Yet Another Multilingual Solution for MODx
              YAMS Forums | Latest: YAMS 1.1.9 | YAMS Documentation
              Please consider donating if you appreciate the time and effort spent developing and supporting YAMS.
              • 56 Posts
              good to see you back - and happy new year!
                • 3,975 Posts
                All the best PMS, looking forward to see back in few weeks. smiley
                  Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link