We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 805 Posts
    This is a list of known bugs in YAMS 1.1.9.

My development version is accessible via read access to my subversion server so that those who want to live life on the edge and use these latest less tested updates can do so. I don’t have that much time to make developments these days, so any updates are likely to be bug fixes.

You can get the bleeding edge version of YAMS using a subversion client, like TortoiseSVN or RapidSVN from here: svn://nashi.podzone.org/yams/trunk

• YAMS does not work when simultaneously using unique multilingual aliases and not using root name nor server name mode. When viewing the non-default language YAMS throws a page not found. No workaround available. Will be fixed in the next release.
      YAMS: Yet Another Multilingual Solution for MODx
      YAMS Forums | Latest: YAMS 1.1.9 | YAMS Documentation
      Please consider donating if you appreciate the time and effort spent developing and supporting YAMS.
      • 133 Posts
      Hi PMS,

Is this a bug too?
      http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,44430.0.html

Breadcrumbs and weblink does not work.
      But could be an other problem too, because i when i go to the weblinkpage (which has to redirect to an other page) directly by typing it into the browser i get the error page too sad

Best CMS eva!
        • 805 Posts
        I’m not sure whether to call this is a bug or a feature request. The YAMS breadcrumbs snippet currently does not resolve weblinks. Please can you try the following modifications?

• Edit assets/modules/yams/class/yams.class.inc.php can change the ConstructResolvedURL method from private to public.
        • [li]Edit assets/modules/yams/snippets/breadcrumbs.101.yams.snippet.php and change [tt]$yams->ConstructURL[/tt] to [tt]$yams->ConstructResolvedURL[/tt].
        I think that should fix it. If so, I’ll an an option to resolve weblinks in the next version.
          Please consider donating if you appreciate the time and effort spent developing and supporting YAMS.
          • 133 Posts
          Hi PMS,

Doesn’t work, I get blank pages then.
            Best CMS eva!
            • 805 Posts
            I tested my instructions myself this evening and I was able to get it to work. If you are getting blank pages then it is probably a typo in the PHP. Please can you check your system event log (Reports>System Events) to see if there are any YAMS related errors and report back?
              • 9 Posts
              Hi PMS,

I have a problem with YAMS. I have a site url http://192.168.203.78/gcpsite/, however (yams_server) and (yams_site) is http://192.168.203.78/.
              When I try to access my homepage, it redirect me to the root folder.

Is it a bug or may be I do something wrong?
                • 805 Posts
                It’s not a bug. You need to go to YAMS>Other Params>URL Formatting>MODx Subdirectory and specify [tt]gcpsite[/tt].

I’ll consider removing the need to manually specify the subdirectory as a feature request. It should and could quite easily be determined automatically.
                  • 9 Posts
                  Thank you! You save my life and nerves smiley
                    • 156 Posts
                    Hi PMS,

the new version of YAMS 1.1.9 gives me some parsing errors, but I can’t understand when these errors exactly occurs.

By the way they are warning and I think that they can easily be solved.

Here’s the error:

« MODx Parse Error »
                    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
                    « PHP Parse Error »

PHP error debug
                      Error: 	rawurlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given	 
                      Error type/ Nr.: 	Warning - 2	 
                      File: 	/opt/modx/assets/modules/yams/class/yams.class.inc.php	 
                      Line: 	8171	 
                      Line 8171 source: 	return rawurlencode( $string ); 	 

Parser timing
                      MySQL: 	0.0166 s	(3 Requests)
                      PHP: 	0.0555 s	 
                      Total: 	0.0721 s

I’m waiting for your reply to cast a string type to $string :-D

Cheers,

Roberto
                      • 805 Posts
                      Thanks for the bug report Roberto. Interesting bug. It’s a show-stopper, so I’m surprised that it hasn’t been picked up already. I wonder what is special about your setup.

Casting to a string is not the solution to the problem here. The challenge is to find out how an array could have been passed to that function in the first place. I’ll investigate...