We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 241 Posts
    As i forged ahead with my first multi-language site, which is remarkably easy with YAMS, i encountered another issue.
    I need PHx to hide pagination controls if there was nothing to paginate. But when i installed PHx and added it to another page YAMS stopped rendering the [*content*] field on all multi-language pages. The second i disabled PHx the content came back.

It’s a doozie.
    Has anyone seen this?
      • 805 Posts
      When using PHx with YAMS, please ensure:

1. that advice on PHx installation in the YAMS readme.txt has been followed, and
      2. that YAMS, not PHx, appears first in the plugin execution order.

If you have tried that and are still having problems, then please can you provide some more details about exactly how PHx is being used?

The full capabilities of PHx wont be available when using YAMS, because certain operations, such as truncation of text, can, in some circumstances, interfere with and possibly break hidden YAMS constructs. However, it should work in most cases.
        YAMS: Yet Another Multilingual Solution for MODx
        YAMS Forums | Latest: YAMS 1.1.9 | YAMS Documentation
        Please consider donating if you appreciate the time and effort spent developing and supporting YAMS.
        • 241 Posts
        Installing the latest alpha of YAMS has resolved this issue. PHX is working fine.